We Specialise in Manufacturing to Customer Specification
Olson Electronics are the market leading manufacturer of power distribution units.
We specialise in manufacturing to customer specification, to supply the right product for the right application.
We understand the importance of a reliable power supply for the office environment
and have a range of PDU’s specifically designed for use within any office. We also know that appearance is important when fitting any power supply into a modern office environment or meeting room. If you are looking for a PDU which looks neat when fitted on the desk in any office or meeting room, then our desk top unit would be ideal. We have various options including individual fusing, switching and also with USB or data outlets fitted.
Our PDU’s are hand-made, using the highest quality components – they are quality checked at each stage of manufacture and 100% electronically tested upon completion. All of our products are CE marked and are quality assured to ISO 9001:2015
Extensive Range of Below Desk, on Desk and Wall Mounting Solutions
An office furniture installation company had previously installed Olson PDU’s on a project in London but needed to update the installation to include RCBO protection.
Working with the customer it was decided the best solution would be to remove the PDU’s, return them to Olson where the PDU’s were modified, re tested and then shipped back to site for re installation.
This solution proved to be the quickest and most cost effective for the customer.
Olson offer an extensive range of below desk, on desk and wall mounting power distribution solutions including products with Wieland interconnect cables and units conforming to BS 6396. Our units with Wieland connector system are a neat and compact PDU which gives you the option to interlink PDU’s together within the office environment. We also offer the Wieland cord sets for these units in various cable lengths to suit.
We also supply basket trays as an addition, to keep cables under office desks neat, tidy and out of sight and a range of cavity floor boxes which provide power and data distribution within the modern office environment.
We offer a custom design service to provide a solution that meets your exact requirement and as we have our own assembly, metal fabrication and paint spraying facilities we have direct control over the entire manufacturing process.
Why choose Olson?
Quality Assured to ISO 9001 : 2015
Compliance to BS 6396
After sales support
Market leading supplier of specialised power distribution units
UK Manufacturer since 1961
100% Electrical testing
In-house production facilities
Stock held for quick lead times
Office Product Feature
- Manufactured from robust aluminium body
- Anodised silver finish
- Supplied with 13 A plug & 3m lead as standard
- Exterior earth terminal as standard
- 4 UK 13 A sockets individually fused at 5 A as standard
- Data and media combinations possible with segregation
- Data / media options include CAT 5E, Telephone, HDMI, sVGA, USB & more
- Optional desk fixing brackets or direct fixing bolts available
Wieland Connection Feature
- A robust zinc coated mild steel construction
- Black (RAL 9005) finish as standard
- Internal wiring 2.5 mm² – 20 A rating
- Individually fused sockets
- Brackets on each side for easy fixing/installation
- Earth bonded with external M5 earth stud with 250 mm long earth lead for maximum safety
- All units have Wieland connectors at each end
- Suitable Wieland connectors available separately